With 2018 coming to a close, it’s a perfect time to recap some of our top insights from the more than 75 posts we’ve shared on Synergy this year.
I invite you let us know which of these you’ve liked the most and what topics you would like us to blog about in 2018. Please share any ideas in the comments section.
Thank you for reading Synergy, and happy New Year from all of us at Syniverse!
- Secure Network Video Series, Part 4: The Imperative for Private Networks
- Syniverse Secure Global Access Builds Momentum in First Weeks
- Syniverse and Occam Join Forces to Develop ‘Smart Parking’ at Innovation Lab
- Innovation Lab Opening Marks New Chapter for Syniverse
- How Syniverse Intelligent Messaging Helped Reduce Train Commute Times During Chicago Cubs Games
- Why Your Business Isn’t Truly ‘Mobile-First’ Yet
- Syniverse Panel Examines Role of Roaming with 5G
- Talking IPX with the Roaming Consulting Company (ROCCO)
- Syniverse Makes Splash at Wireless Global Congress with Marketplace Café
- Centralized Wi-Fi Marketplace Could Revolutionize Mobile Data Usage
Corporate Social Responsibility
- CSR Snapshot: London Office Gets in the Mud for Charity
- CSR Snapshot: Syniverse Returns to Orphanage to Help Children Celebrate Holiday
Elizabeth Carbone joined Syniverse in 2013 and is focused on developing both content and messaging strategies for Syniverse’s Mobile Engagement, Cross-Channel Messaging and Phone Number Verification solutions. Among her responsibilities, she helps manage market research and analysis for customers to provide perspective on where mobile is heading and how companies can use research data to foster stronger mobile engagement with their customers. She also uses this data to create a variety of research and marketing materials – such as infographics, how-to guides, and presentations – to help companies in the vertical markets that Syniverse focuses on. Prior to joining Syniverse, Elizabeth worked as a Graduate Assistant at the University of South Florida and a Sales and Marketing Manager for her family’s commercial landscaping business. She holds a Master of Science degree in marketing and a Bachelor of Science degree in marketing and management from the University of South Florida.