With 2017 winding down, it’s a perfect time to recap some of our top insights from the over 70 posts we’ve shared on Synergy this year. We’ve compiled these below, and I invite you let us know which of these you’ve liked the most and if there are any others you would add.
I would also be interested to know any topics you would like us to blog about in 2018. Please share any ideas in the comments section.
Thank you for any thoughts, and happy New Year from all of us at Syniverse!
- 5G: Where Are We Now? (Nov. 1)
- Digging into the Rise of VoLTE and How It’s Changing Carrier Networks (Sept. 21)
Internet of Things
- Cybersecurity in Hindsight: When Will We Learn? (Dec. 4)
- Can the Public Internet Secure Our Digital Assets? (June 12)
- App Challenge Calls for New Mobile Marketing Approach (June 27)
- Mobile Wallet Emerges as Important Banking Solution at Mobile World Congress (March 14)
- New Infographic Shares Fresh Data for Improving the Roaming Experience (May 4)
- Majority of Global Roaming Still Not 4G (March 22)
- Why Syniverse Turned to IBM Cloud to Manage Surging Seasonal Mobile Traffic (Aug. 29)
- Underused Mobile Channels Offer Brands New Approach to Engagement (June 20)
Corporate Social Responsibility
- CSR Snapshot: Syniverse Visits Orphanage to Help Children in Beijing (Dec. 7)
- CSR Snapshot: Syniverse Makes Cross-Country Bike Ride for Charity in U.K. (Jan. 19)
- Employee Spotlight: Kimberly Stringer (May 5)
- Employee Spotlight: Brian Beach (March 30)
Bobby Eagle is a former Senior Director, Global Public Relations, at Syniverse.