IPX Network Solution - Syniverse PRIME
Meet existing connectivity needs for IP services, then smoothly transition to next-generation IP-based services like VoIP and LTE when you’re ready
The rapidly advancing pace of the mobile industry and its ever-evolving technology means any type of company offering mobile services must establish future-proof network architecture to ensure efficiencies, reduce costs and maintain high quality of service (QoS). By providing global reach through a single connection, Syniverse PRIME IPX Solution positions you to meet your existing connectivity needs for your current IP services and smoothly transition to the future all IP-based services like LTE and VoIP when you’re ready.
Your Migration Path to IP
As an extension of our GRX/CRX service, IPX Network Solution supports the evolution to IP-based technologies while supporting your legacy needs. This mobile solution:
- Interconnects IP services between any company entering the mobile ecosystem
- Delivers secure, reliable transport of critical roaming, messaging and signaling traffic.
- Ensures proper priority handling of high-value application traffic through end-to-end class and quality of service.
Multiple Services, One Network
This multi-service network provides access to our full suite of roaming, messaging, network and Real-Time Intelligence services via a single network, and enables you to introduce new services or increase network capacity without having to connect to additional networks. Other benefits include:
- Saves time and costs through simple implementation of additional Syniverse services
- Reduces equipment costs and infrastructure support
- Connects you to the services you need to operate an efficient, high-quality network today and in the future
Plus, using the Syniverse IPX network, you can connect to BlackBerry® for data services in a robust, secure, Class-of-Service-enabled MPLS backbone network. Learn more about BlackBerry Data Access.
Trust Syniverse’s 25 years of network experience and our unique ability to be your single-source provider to get the services you need today and overcome tomorrow’s demands with our world-class IPX Network Solution. Today and tomorrow, from 2G, 3G and LTE, we make mobile work.