Your control center for traffic management.
Making your subscribers happy is essential. Allowing them to connect from almost any location on the planet is critical.
- 20,000 LTE Diameter roaming routes
- 480 operators in 158 countries
- 150 direct operator connections
Syniverse Signaling meets the demands of today’s boundless mobile subscriber, while equipping communications to meet future customer and technology demands.
- Intelligent routing – locate the best destination and path and automatically re-route around any failure point
- Traffic control – load balancing and congestion management
- Scalability and network resiliency – provide large scale signaling network transport and traffic support with hub-spoke signaling deployment model
- Security – validate the legitimacy of signaling messages and block any malfunctioned message
- Interoperability – provide signaling message mediation between incompatible signaling deployment in different network elements
- Interworking – provide interworking functions with other protocols or signaling implementation
Syniverse’s Signaling products establish your network’s control center for traffic management and load balancing. Its ability to control millions of signal connections across a myriad of networks makes it a powerful tool for taking on a world with millions of 3G devices (SS7 Signaling) and a growing number of 4G/LTE (Diameter Signaling) and 5G (HTTP/2 Signaling) capable devices.
By regulating mobile data across operators, users and devices, Syniverse’s Signaling products let mobile operators improve their network’s resilience and security. And by collecting its powerful functionality on a simple, easy-to-use platform, its potential uses are drastically expanded.
Networks are facing more and more challenges with scalability, availability and traffic management. Signaling is the platform that provides you with the security and stability to solve them.
As the traffic light of data messages within an IP network, the Signaling Controller acts as a routing agent, establishing a centralized signaling management network architecture to route and control signaling exchanges among all network element inside and outside of mobile operator’s network. Acting as a centralized signaling routing agent, mobile operators are able to consolidate all signaling management and control tasks into one dedicated network element where the signaling routing/forward, traffic control, and security management will be executed at one location improving efficiency.
The signaling controller is an intelligent routing and control product providing resilient network routing for locating destinations, interoperability with mediation, security and signaling validation, and load balance management.
Signaling Exchange is a one-stop hub-based signaling connection interconnecting hundreds of global operator partners, minimizing the need for bilateral point-to-point signaling connections.
Powered by the Signaling Controller, the Syniverse Signaling Exchange offers centralized interoperability, mediation, security control and validation for 3G, 4G/LTE and 5G protocols.
Offering robust scalability, security, routing, flexible mediation, interoperability and subscriber roaming management, Signaling Exchange was designed to help mobile operators rapidly launch global roaming and enterprise inter-connectivity without the worry of interoperability issues.