Allow your customers to transcend the barriers of geography—create the simple, reliable messaging experiences of the future
- Connected to more than 300 operators
- 99.8% of messages delivered within one second
- 600 billion messages processed every month
Syniverse Intercarrier Messaging lets people connect with anyone, at any time, no matter their carrier. Providing you with a single, simplified hub for all messaging services, our platform helps increase customer satisfaction, expand reach, reduce costs, and grow revenue for your business.
- Connects operators and devices behind the scenes, providing a seamless experience for phone users
- Works across hundreds of networks and technologies
- Transparently handles routing, protocol conversion and reformatting
- Offers filtering and spam controls, grey route traffic management, and reporting
- Combines routing and conversion capabilities
- Provides access to monitoring and reporting tools online
- Transcodes messages to the correct technology in real time
- Provides billing information and reporting statistics
- Enables fixed-line assigned numbers to send and receive messages
Syniverse Intercarrier Messaging is a comprehensive set of services that help deliver messages across the networks of different mobile operators.
The number of subscribers using text messaging technology is growing exponentially. From traditional short message service (SMS) to the increasingly popular application-to-person (A2P) messages, high quality messaging in every form is more important to businesses than ever.
The vast reach of Syniverse’s IPX Network allows Intercarrier Messaging to simplify multiple agreements and connections. Our tools detect fraudulent messaging traffic to prevent revenue leakage. And the system of services limits the need for expensive infrastructure and reduces costs.
Intercarrier Messaging solves the many-to-many connection problem by giving mobile operators a gateway that reaches all their partners. It offers a seamless, transparent messaging experience for subscribers across geographic and technological borders.