Speed-of-light message delivery.
Gain the power to connect with customers across any channel—at lighting speed, everywhere in the world.
- 740 billion messages processed a year
- Reach to 7+ billion devices
- 300+ quality direct-operator connections
Syniverse Mobile Messaging breaks down the communication barrier between businesses and their customers using a centralized, multi-channel platform to deliver messages in real time.
- Supports text messaging (SMS), multimedia messaging (MMS), Facebook Messenger, WeChat, voice calling, push notification, and chatbots
- Offers one-way and two-way capability
- Provides message template customization based on business function
- Translates to local languages
- Features a use-case testing environment to shift ideas from proof-of-concept to production
- Manages customer consent, including opt-in and opt-out tracking
- Cascades message delivery based on customer responses
- Integrates compliance and security features
- Monitors messaging traffic to provide global, real-time, automated alerting
- Expands into new channels such as Rich Communication Services (RCS)
- Supported by our strategy and professional services teams who can offer customized program implementation
- Complies with financial audit standards
Mobile Messaging places the power of multi-channel communication in your hands. With flexible, cloud-based APIs and the highest-quality global connections, you’ll ensure mission-critical messages are delivered to customers — lightning fast and error-free.
Built with the customer in mind, Mobile Messaging supports all the popular communication channels and features customized templates and language translation support that let you act locally and think globally. So, when the operations group wants to send out one-time passwords to authenticate users in the U.S., or the loyalty group wants to update customers’ rewards points in Singapore, they can take advantage of a centralized global platform and make it happen across departments.
Syniverse Mobile Messaging is also future-proof. As businesses work to digitally transform and become more customer-centric, so does the service. We constantly evaluate new platform features and release updates, so you can test out new use cases on the cutting edge of innovation that deliver amazing customer experiences.