Get access to a platform that drives simplicity and expands horizons. Syniverse’s IPX networks lets you build smarter connections between billions of people and devices.
- Directly connects to 245 mobile operators
- Expansive footprint: 158 countries
- Total of 765 mobile operators reached globally
Syniverse IPX simplifies global connectivity by decreasing network complexity and guaranteeing high-quality, end-to-end mobile services over a single, efficient, and secure connection.
- Offers service quality management—guaranteed transport with assurance
- Manages sessions with bandwidth-based call admissions and control
- Manages global routes with connectivity for roaming and interworking services
- Guarantees quality-of-service compliance with proper priority handling of high-value application traffic
- Optimizes revenue through high-quality mobile experiences for subscribers
- Features packet voice interworking with high-quality, low-cost delivery of voice traffic between operators
- Includes directory service, global mobile number portability and ENUM support
- Integrates monitoring and support at network-level and application-service-level
- Includes media gateways for voice and video payload data sessions
- Features roaming intelligence from GPRS tunneling protocol session analysis
The Syniverse IPX Network. It means one thing: access to one of the largest global network footprints in the industry. Our platform lets you connect subscribers more intelligently and efficiently, establishing deeper security and reducing costs.
In this industry, technology evolves constantly. You need a future-proof network architecture. And with our IPX network, you’ll get it. With IPX, you’ll seamlessly and cost-effectively introduce new mobile interconnect and roaming services. And with the largest global reach of any IPX provider via a single connection, our network delivers high-quality performance and amazing user experiences. It does this across all major services, including RCS, LTE, VoLTE and 5G.
Syniverse IPX Network helps you meet your existing connectivity needs—while building your foundation for the future.