“Syniverse has been a strategic partner in mobile engagement with enterprises and leading brands around the world for many years. We feel CPaaS is just entering the mainstream of the technology adoption life cycle and that traditional enterprises will not adopt a do-it-yourself CPaaS approach. They need co-creation partners like Syniverse to help them create the differentiating customer experiences need to remain relevant and thrive. Our CPaaS Concierge offering is built specifically for this emerging and large part of the market.” – Chris Rivera, President, Enterprise, Syniverse
Cloud-Based, Omnichannel Communications Offering Helps Enterprises Simplify Their Digital Transformation
TAMPA, Florida, Feb. 4, 2021 – Syniverse, the world’s most connected company, today announced it has launched its Syniverse CPaaS Concierge for enterprises. The cloud-based, omnichannel communications offer is designed to help more traditional enterprises easily transform and elevate the mobile engagement experience with their customers.
Syniverse’s CPaaS Concierge is comprised of five important elements. They are:
- A wide array of mobile messaging channels including foundational short message service (SMS) and multimedia message service (MMS), social channels like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and WeChat, alternative communication channels like voice as well as an ever-expanding array of rich messaging channels like rich communication services (RCS).
- A robust toolbox featuring identity and security-related tools to address the growing fraud and security concerns of enterprises and mobile end users alike.
- An Orchestration Engine that allows channels and the other value-added features to be combined with workflows and decision intelligence into much more sophisticated and useful mobile engagement solutions.
- A vast library of programmable connectors and integrations into key enterprise resources planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms that allow these mobile engagement solutions to "plug and play" with the rest of their business.
- A “white-glove” support model where Syniverse “co-creates” the mobile engagement customer experience with the enterprise. An industry-leading portfolio of consultative professional services lends additional support to transforming the mobile experience for your critical customers.
A leading global research firm profiled Syniverse in its market report on CPaaS for enterprises citing Syniverse for its “co-creation” approach to describe its CPaaS model, one that involves teaming up with customer development teams to leverage Syniverse CPaaS Concierge for improving competitiveness and the customer experience.
Syniverse supports many global 2000 companies and brands in the technology, financial services, communications, retail and logistics, and travel and hospitality market segments.
As an example, Syniverse is leveraging our CPaaS Concierge to support a global logistics company as they drive for effective interaction at every customer touchpoint in the package delivery life cycle. In parallel, they are leveraging the security and identity portfolio to enhance the security of their customer interactions. Finally, current orchestration efforts are the next step to maintain a coherent conversation across channels and maximize the efficiency of the entire process.
The Syniverse CPaaS Concierge for enterprises is available now. To learn more, contact a Syniverse sales representative or go here.
CLICK TO TWEET: .@Syniverse, the world’s most #connected company, launches cloud-based, #omnichannel communications offering to help #enterprises simplify their #digitaltransformation. #syniverse #cpaasconcierge #orchestration https://bit.ly/2WzS6SZ
Chris Rivera, President, Enterprise, Syniverse: “Syniverse has been a strategic partner in mobile engagement with enterprises and leading brands around the world for many years. We feel CPaaS is just entering the mainstream of the technology adoption life cycle and that traditional enterprises will not adopt a do-it-yourself CPaaS approach. They need co-creation partners like Syniverse to help them create the differentiating customer experiences need to remain relevant and thrive. Our CPaaS Concierge offering is built specifically for this emerging and large part of the market.”
Jeff Bak, Vice President, Product Management, Enterprise, Syniverse: “The COVID-19 pandemic has been a wake-up call for global 2000 companies. They have quickly realized the critical importance of their mobile relationship with their customers and are coming to terms with how far behind they are in their digital transformation journey. The Syniverse CPaaS Concierge helps these more traditional enterprises catch up quickly without causing disruption to their businesses and their customers. Our Syniverse CPaaS Concierge is best of breed and will serve as a catalyst for dramatic change in the customer experience for more traditional global multi-nationals.”
- Syniverse is profiled in the October 14, 2020 edition of the Market Guide for Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) by Gartner.
- Read about Syniverse.
- Read about Syniverse CPaaS Concierge.
- Read Syniverse Blog post, “Creating Harmony in Communications through Orchestration.”
- Read about Chris Rivera.
- Read and subscribe to the Syniverse blog.
- Read and subscribe to Syniverse news releases.
- For more information about Syniverse’s news and activities, follow the company on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Syniverse is the world’s most connected company. We seamlessly connect the world’s networks, devices and people, so the world can unlock the full power of communications.
Our secure, global technology powers the world’s leading carriers, top Forbes Global 2000 companies, and billions of people, devices and transactions every day. Our engagement platform delivers better, smarter experiences that strengthen relationships between businesses, customers and employees.
For over 30 years, we have accelerated important advances in communications technology. Today we are an essential driver of the world’s adoption of intelligent connectivity, from 5G and CPaaS to IoT and beyond. www.syniverse.com.