The 5 Secrets to Scaling Wholesale Roaming Profitability
Wholesale roaming teams are facing a rapidly changing landscape of technologies and continuous additions of associated new roaming services.
How do roaming teams redesign the way they work and lay the foundation to successfully operate with the speed and quality required to capitalise on the next generation roaming services?
Listen to this webinar which explores:
- How can telcos monetize new roaming services whilst continuing to manage legacy services?
- How to implement a strategy which includes service innovation, commercial models, charging mechanisms, and optimization/automation of processes and tools.
- Strategies for forging partnerships that can help manage the complexities of this new reality.
- Developing commercial inter-operator charging models which can distinguish between different roaming segments
- Tamara AL Bakri, Head of Roaming and Carrier Services, Vodafone Qatar
- Nadir Patel, General Manager, Carrier & Roaming Services, ZOI
- Miguel Rodriguez, Head of MVNO & Roaming, Orange Spain
- William Oliver, Senior Director Product Management, Syniverse
- James Williams, Director of Programmes, Mobile Ecosystem Forum (Moderator)
Throughout this webinar, Syniverse explores the 5 key areas that lend themselves to process optimization and automation, leading to a redesigned framework to scale operators roaming business for the next generation of roaming services.