The Influence of Mobile Communication on Today’s Omnichannel Customer Experience
Creating a more connected customer journey is the goal of every brand. Capturing and keeping customer attention is difficult with so many distractions vying for our time. How do the best brands do it?
For many brands like Starbucks or Amazon, it means adopting a mobile-first strategy. Creating every customer journey with the mobile viewer in mind. The criticality of mobile in today’s marketing ecosystem is only increasing, and this webinar will highlight how mobile preferences are being infused into the customer journey to create more relevant and seamless customer experiences across all engagement channels.
Mike Blanchard of SAS and Lorraine Twigg of Syniverse will cover the following topics:
- What are the benefits of delivering a more connected mobile customer journey?
- How do you achieve this connectivity and engagement across mobile?
- When should you leverage analytics to optimise these experiences?
- What makes the combo of SAS & Syniverse so powerful in the marketplace?
- How does a channel rich environment save brands time and money?
- What emerging technologies and use cases should you be aware of?
- How you can get started integrating the joint solution into your operations today?
So, join us on October 20th for this session to secure some practical steps on how you can create a more connected customer journey with SAS and Syniverse. Attendees will be able to interact during the session and download content for immediate use!
Registration Is Open!
Tuesday, October 20th, 2020
12:00 PM BST
VP Enterprise & Partner Sales, EMEA & India
Lorraine Twigg joins Syniverse following 10 years at telecommunications networking firm Ciena, where amongst her numerous responsibilities, she spearheaded the development and expansion of the company’s EMEA partner business, including managed service providers, systems integrators, value-added resellers and distributors. Her proven track record of developing strategic sales initiatives across large multi-national corporations and various business verticals recently earned her recognition as a finalist for Business Leader of the Year at the European Women in IT Awards. Twigg sits in the company’s London office and oversees the EMEA region and India.