VoLTE Roaming Operator Strategies
Watch Kaleido, AT&T, and Syniverse as they discuss new, survey-based insights that will assist operators in delivering optimal service as 2G and 3G networks continue to shut down.
The need to retire 2G and 3G networks is a result of necessity. Decommissioning legacy circuit switch networks like 3G frees up precious spectrum to accommodate increasing 4G and 5G bandwidth demands of mobile devices and Internet of Things (IoT) devices that are emerging across all verticals.
For roamers that use Voice over LTE (VoLTE) enabled devices from roaming partners who have not yet launched VoLTE, there is a solution to alleviate connectivity issues when the visited operator has retired their 3G networks.
In this webinar, we discuss:
- How operators are approaching VoLTE roaming in 2022
- Operator VoLTE needs: challenges and requirements
- Survey Analysis
- Key VoLTE roaming strategic recommendations
- Greg Jones, Senior Product Development Engineer at AT&T
- Jon King, COO at Kaleido Intelligence.
- Nitan Bhas, Chief of Strategy and Insight, Kaleido
- Brian Beach, Sr Product Management Director at Syniverse
If you have any questions after watching this video, please do not hesitate to contact us. We hope you enjoy and please reach out anytime to have a conversation on how Syniverse can help you achieve your personalized business goals.
Syniverse/Kaleido Webinar Replay, May 2022