Virtual Home Environment
Increase the number of completed calls while subscribers are roaming to boost the customer experience and generate revenue.
Many mobile subscribers are inexperienced in making calls while roaming. Often they cannot dial directly from their mobile devices’ phone book while traveling abroad, preventing them from making international calls. This not only creates subscriber frustration from the inability to access their service, but it also prevents you, as a mobile operator, from fully realizing revenue due to the lack of calls made by your subscribers. Plus, your subscribers endure a poor user experience and blame you for it, decreasing overall satisfaction and potentially leading to churn.
Enable Home-Environment Functionality to Roamers
Syniverse Virtual Home Environment (VHE) increases the percentage of completed calls for both inbound and outbound roaming subscribers. This solution also:
- Enables home-environment functionality while subscribers are roaming
- Increases the number of completed calls while subscribers are roaming
- Boosts the customer experience
- Grows average revenue per user (ARPU)
- Minimizes costs
Syniverse VHE supports business continuity with cost-effective, hosted, highly available and fault-tolerant architecture. Other capabilities include:
- Intelligent Call Assistant – corrects misdialed numbers by determining if corrections are required based on the visited country, home network numbering plan or short codes
- Short Code Dialing – provides easy access to short code numbers such as voicemail or operator assistance
- Intelligent network (IN) platform allows you to launch services quickly and cost effectively without requiring existing architecture replacements.
Turn to Syniverse and our 25-year heritage as a trusted mobile industry intermediary to deliver these benefits and more to both you and your subscribers through our Virtual Home Environment solution.