Signaling Solutions for International Roaming
Offers operators an ANSI-41 call processor, provides comprehensive signaling interoperability needed for international CDMA roaming.
To meet international roaming needs, you need to smoothly enable network elements in one country to route messages to other countries, without indirect routing in the home or serving networks.
Signaling Solutions by Syniverse provide you with a unique, comprehensive signaling interoperability technology that solves switch, signaling, routing and numbering problems associated with international roaming. Our Signaling Solutions function as an ANSI-41 call processor that provides interoperability among the various revisions of the TIA/EIA ANSI-41 signaling family and seamless translation of international roaming protocols. As a service control point (SCP), the ANSI-41 call processor enables wireless operators to use one signaling point code instead of directly routing to hundreds of switches and networks around the world. Using our Signaling Solutions you can:
- Eliminate complex international roaming setup requirements
- Enable seamless international roaming call and service delivery
- Streamline network and switching operations and testing
- Reduce serving market operations requirements
Contact Us to Learn More >
Reduce Interoperability Problems
Our Signaling Solutions also resolve a wide variety of interoperability difficulties, including:
- Management of multiple MIN ranges and point codes – All MIN ranges and point codes are directed to a single point code through our centralized call processor, which resolves problems associated with MIN and point code overlap.
- System identifier (SID) mapping – Our Signaling Solutions solves the SID conflict problem using an IFAST SID.
- International temporary location directory number (TLDN) – automatic call delivery – Our centralized call processor determines the necessary manipulation of the received TLDN to build a digit stream that routes the call between the specific international locations.
- ANSI SS7-to-ITU C7 signaling interoperability – Our centralized call processor’s ANSI/ITU-T signaling interoperability provides a gateway between ANSI- and ITU-based signaling networks.
- TIA/EIA protocol interoperability – We provide roaming interoperability between markets that use different revisions of the TIA/EIA protocol.
- Switch type incompatibility – Work directly with us rather than with multiple switch vendors to identify and resolve interoperability issues with roaming partners.
- SMS routing – Using sophisticated addressing and routing technologies, our Signaling Solutions deliver and terminate SMS messages regardless of the message destination.
- Welcome SMS – Home operators can automatically welcome their subscribers with an SMS when they reach their roaming destination.
- WIN routing – Supports the routing and processing of WIN-based IS-826 messaging.