Proactive Roaming Data Analysis - VisProactive
Solve issues before they affect your subscribers
Current methods for detecting roaming issues and analyzing disruptions on visited networks are often reactive, failing to make progress until after problems have been reported. This leads to a poor roaming experience for subscribers as they must deal with interrupted service and face lengthy issue-resolution times.
Proactively Identify Network Issues
Syniverse VisProactive ensures you consistently deliver high-quality service by proactively identifying network abnormalities, such as voice, data and messaging registration failures and overall traffic patterns to efficiently solve issues before they affect your subscribers. This service also:
- Increases effectiveness of your roaming analysis
- Improves customer satisfaction and retention
- Maximizes profitability via streamlined, end-to-end automation
- Enables you to better manage roaming complexity
- Improves margins
This fully scalable system offers user-friendly dashboards with a dynamic user interface that includes highly dynamic user-defined roaming activity heat maps to graphically show trouble spots, graphs of counts of unique roamers or messages showing current counts against historical norms, comparisons of roaming partners highlighting service issues. Its actionable events are driven by Syniverse Real-Time Intelligence. Other features include:
- Data sources collected are analyzed as they happen to determine “conditions” that warrant research, provide general information and/or trigger actions
- Contains rules to define system monitoring controls and thresholds
- Intelligence correlates data sources to match conditions for research
- Historical data warehousing used in trending analysis
VisProactive offers enhanced alerting mechanisms and supports GSM, CDMA and LTE technologies. Plus it leverages data from Syniverse Visibility® Services ®, so you can quickly detect trouble and drill down to details of individual subscribers to see specific issues and resolve them proactively.