Messaging Trust Service
Detects, flags and blocks spam messages from terminating on your network.
Spam causes a number of issues for mobile service providers and their end users. It not only consumes network bandwidth, causing legitimate messages to be delayed, but it also can infect your end users’ devices with malware that silently sends out premium messages. These potential side effects of spam can negatively affect end users’ quality of service and satisfaction, and increase costs both on your network and for subscribers as illegitimate activity must be absorbed.
Current methods to detect spammers rely on studying the number of messages sent during a specific time period. However, this may not be an accurate representation of spam and can cause messages from legitimate subscribers to be blocked.
Your Solution to Spam
Syniverse Messaging Trust Service provides a more precise method of detecting spammers by analyzing the content in SMS/MMS traffic and preventing spam from terminating on your network. It performs immediate message analysis, and delivers additional benefits, such as:
- Decreases costs
- Enables you to accurately and proactively monitor and remove identified spam
- Prevents re-initiation of known spam campaigns under new telephone numbers
- Boosts subscriber satisfaction by preventing the delivery of spam
Reliable Fraud Protection
This service protects you from fraudulent messages with known SMiShing/malicious content elements. By detecting, flagging and blocking spam messages, Messaging Trust Service:
- Generates new SMS spam signatures/fingerprints
- Categorizes spammers according to campaigns, originating countries, behavior, etc.
- Learns subscriber usage patterns
- Uses a combination of filters to identify suspicious elements in messages
- Offers user-level control for spam protection
- Provides web-based graphical daily reports
Put an end to spam with this accurate, reliable service that leverages Syniverse’s more than 25-year track record in delivering innovative, revenue-assuring mobile solutions.