MMS Interoperability Solution for IP
Ubiquitous MMS among IP-based providers and mobile operators
For a successful, revenue-generating MMS offering, immediate message delivery is a must. To ensure this capability, as an IP-based service provider you need the ability to manage a range of issues, such as interoperability, network and routing, and complex business relationships that exist in the messaging industry. Contact Us to Learn More >
Message Enable Wireline Phone NumbersSyniverse MMS Interoperability Solution for IP provides MMS routing, interoperability, translations and management across technologies for ubiquitous messaging services among IP-based providers and mobile operators. The interoperator messaging abilities of MMS Interoperability Solution for IP:
- Solve the complexities of the many relationships
- Generate revenue
- Save costs
- Include world-renowned service and reliability
- Leverage interoperability expertise
Interoperability across NetworksIP-originated message routing combines SIP and VPN functionality with Syniverse routing and conversion capabilities to provide interoperability services that allow a subscriber to originate a message on one network and send it to a subscriber on a different network, using the phone number of the destination subscriber as the address of the MMS. Features include:
- A single destination to send all off-network MMSs to obtain interoperability among designated CDMA and GSM operators.
- A state-of-the-art, operator-grade call-processing platform hosted in a service-bureau environment.
- Customizable filtering to protect customers from unwanted messages.
- Real-time message processing instead of batch message delivery.
Syniverse has built its position of industry leadership on the ability to simplify and add value to the many-to-many relationships existing in the mobile, wireline and IP marketplace. As a trusted third party and through strategic partnerships with established players in the market, Syniverse is uniquely positioned to provide full connectivity in the mobile, IP and fixed-line services marketplace.