Intercarrier Communications/Service Order Administration (ICC/SOA) Service Bureau -INPort®
Efficiently manage the porting administration process used to change a customer’s local telecommunications service provider while allowing them to keep their existing telephone number.
Can you complete a simple number port in less than 2.5 business hours? If you use Syniverse’s INPort Intercarrier Communications (ICC)/Service Order Administration (SOA) wireless number portability (WNP) Service Bureau, you can. INPort efficiently manages your porting administration process, enabling you to quickly comply with the FCC’s WNP mandate and allowing customers to change their local telecommunications service provider while keeping their existing telephone number.
INPort’s ICC component provides the intercarrier communications required to exchange a subscriber’s service order information with another operator before the number can be ported. The SOA component of the solution efficiently transmits the necessary number porting information to the Number Portability Administration Center (NPAC). Using our INPort ICC/SOA Service Bureau will enable you to:
- Reduce capital costs and operating costs by eliminating expenses and management issues associated with connecting to multiple porting partners
- Simplify WNP implementation and operations by utilizing a single service bureau source
- Simplify reporting and administration with CrossroadsSM, our secure web infrastructure
Fast, Easy and Cost-Efficient
Additionally, our extensive experience as a service bureau provider simplifies the complexities of meeting the FCC’s WNP requirements by reducing your up-front costs and streamlining your operations by:
- Eliminating your need to make a large capital investment in expensive systems and minimizing operational expenses
- Eliminating the cost and complexities of maintaining direct connections to multiple NPAC regions and multiple trading partners
- Fully complying with the CTIA and Ordering and Billing Forum’s wireless intercarrier interface specifications porting requirements for the intercarrier communications process
- Combining the Telcordia® Service Management Gateway for WNP software with our network to provide you with a WNP service bureau that provides flow-through automation that expedites number porting while enabling you to meet the FCC mandate and use WNP to attract new customers and generate revenue
- Providing 24 hours a day, seven days a week Syniverse Customer Support and network monitoring
Let our INPort ICC/SOA WNP Service Bureau be your end-to-end WNP solution and meet the 2.5-hour port completion requirement.