CDR Conversion & Rating Service - Event Manager
Frees CDMA/TDMA and GSM operators from creating CIBER or TAP records to send to roaming partners.
All mobile operators must manage the responsibility of converting switch call detail records (CDRs) into appropriate formats so they can be transferred in a timely manner to roaming partners. It is a necessary task, but one that consumes time and resources and can easily produce costly errors.
By relying on its 20 years of experience in providing clearing house, transaction processing, rating, and reporting services, Syniverse created a service bureau solution that virtually eliminates the burden of CDR conversion and delivery.
Free Up Your Conversion Resources
By allowing us to take over your CDR conversion-transfer process, you can:
- Eliminate lost revenue for records rejected due to error
- Reduce costs associated with reprocessing rejects
- Benefit from an efficient, tightly controlled operational environment managed by a secure service bureau provider
Syniverse: Exceeding Your Expectations
Whether you are a CDMA/TDMA or GSM operator, you can send us both your home and roaming subscribers’ CDRs from your switch. With our flexible capabilities, you can delegate multiple billing needs, including the ability to:
- Create and rate home subscriber billing records, and convert them into the right format for processing through your billing system
- Create roamer billing records, convert them to CIBER, TAP, or proprietary formats, and send them to your partners
- Negotiate compensation agreements based on service usage in addition to flat fees
- Apply flexible wholesale rating parameters that cater to special rating requirements